Vital Voices seeks applications from women business owners from Latin America and the Caribbean, the Middle East and North Africa, and Sub-Saharan Africa, who:
- Own a business that has been in operation for at least 3 years,
- Employ at least 3 full time staff, and
- Generate at least USD $40,000 in annual sales
As an interested applicant, you:
- Are motivated to build the skills and make the changes needed to grow your business,
- Have demonstrated leadership within your community
- Have the authority to make critical decisions within your business
- Are excited to participate in a one year business accelerator program, and
- Are willing and committed to have your business growth tracked by Vital Voices for 1 year during the Fellowship, and 2 years afterwards through methods including online surveys and phone calls.
Can non-profits apply?
The VV GROW Fellowship is exclusively for women who lead or own a for profit business.
How can I apply?
You can fill out an application for the program herehttp://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2416747/VV-GROW-Fellowship-2016-Application.
How long will the application take?
This application should take approximately one hour to complete; however, you will be able to save your answers and return to the application at any time. To do this just click the “Save and continue survey later” message that appears at the top of the application and provide your email address. You will then receive an email with a personal link which you should use to return to your application.
When is the application due?
The application deadline is January 31. Late applications will not be considered.
Who can I contact if I have any questions about the application?
If you encounter questions or problems with the application, please send an email to Caryn Ellis at email@example.com with the subject line:VV GROW Fellowship Application.
What happens after I apply?
Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted for a 1-hour Skype interview. All applicants, whether or not selected for an interview, will be notified of a decision by May 2016.